- Published: Thursday, 02 December 2021 11:08
- Written by Year Two
We have been busy practising and cannot wait to welcome you to our Year 2 Performance.
Just to remind you of the guidelines for attendance as in Mrs Harvey's recent parentmail:
With our Christmas productions fast approaching, please can we ask that you follow these guidelines in order for us to limit the spread of Covid-19 within school and the community:
- Ensure you wear a mask throughout the performance, unless medically exempt.
- Take an LFT test before attending the performance and ONLY attend if the test is negative.
- Do not attend if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell.
- Make sure you sit with family members only – seats will be arranged in single seats and two’s and spaced as much as possible to ensure as much social distancing as possible.
- Please do not move the chairs from their position.
- Remain seated during the performance. No standing will be allowed.
- ONLY attend the performance for which you have a ticket. We will not be allowing anyone into the performance who are not on the list and in receipt of a ticket. Please note tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If one performance reaches it’s 90 seat capacity you will be offered an alternative performance.
- Anti-bacterial hand gel will be provided and we request that you use this on entering.
We look forward to seeing you all.