In Year 2, the children develop their independent learning approaches within a supportive and considerate environment. The Year 2 team work closely together to create an exciting and connected curriculum that inspires children to embrace learning challenges.
2 Rousseau – Mrs Coleman and Mrs Hinde
2 Matisse – Miss McDonnell, Miss Peal and Miss Cressey
2 Monet – Miss Barker, Miss Heycock and Ms Gadd
· Reading books are changed every Tuesday and Thursday. Children need to bring their reading books to school each day.
· Children will visit the school library every Wednesday
· Our PE days are flexible so the days may change. Therefore, please ensure your child has their PE kit in school (clearly labelled) with trainers that they can fasten independently. In the colder months the children will need appropriate clothing for the cold weather.
· Super-Learner Mission books are due back on Thursday.
· Our weekly spelling quiz is on a Friday morning and the following week’s spellings will be handed out on Tuesdays.
You will find our curriculum information further down the page!
World Wide Wonders
Published: Tuesday, 09 January 2018 11:19
Written by Year Two
Well the children have only been back a few days but what an exciting time they have had! On Thursday the children discovered some golden eggs in their classrooms. We had no idea what kind of animal could have laid them so the children became researchers to find out which type of animal it could be.
The children also learned about the
The next day the children discovered the eggs had hatched and we explored the school looking for clues as what had hatched from the eggs!! Year 2, can anyone reply to explain what we found?